Because emergencies can be difficult to prepare for, many insurance companies offer affordable monthly rates to take care of our furry family members.
Rates vary depending on the coverage and company you choose; in order to decide which plan is right for you, you must look at some key factors including:
- Your pet’s age
- Any conditions your pet is pre-disposed to
- If you have a cat, whether your they are kept indoors or allowed to venture outside
- How much coverage you will receive for each claim, each accident, each illness
- How much money you can afford to contribute every month to your pets plan.
- If you have multiple pets, some companies may offer a multi pet discounts